We at Dearborn Surgical
Associates, believe that the better our patients are informed,
the more effective our relationship will be in working towards
the common goal of providing you with the best healthcare.
Please review the following list in preparation for your first
Keys to your first visit:
- Arrive about 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
You will need additional time to make your way from the
parking structure into the Oakwood Medical Center. Valet
parking is also available for $4.00 or $3.00 with a handicap
sticker. Wheelchairs are available to assist in coming to
the office. Click HERE
for a map to Dearborn Surgical Associates.
- Remember to bring the following items:
- Driver's License
- Health Insurance Card
- List of medication and/or prescriptions
- List of previous medical problems (Old records are
always a plus.)
- X-rays of current condition
- Download and complete the attached Patient Registration
form and bring it with you. Click HERE
to download the Patient Registration Form.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this document.
Go to http://www.adobe.com
for a FREE copy of the application